Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stop-Motion Ball & Socket Jaw Zombie Puppet Fresh Skin & Eyeball Retrofit!


The original skin for this zombie finally wore out. This is a fresh skin.
As yet "un-rotified" or painted and pre-hair. Gave him an animatable eyeball upgrade while I was at it.
The eyeballs are plastic. The ones in there now are just "dummy" eyes until I decide on what the final ones will look like.
















This guy is my guinea-pig puppet.
If ever I think of a new design concept, I'll try it out on this guy first.
Next up are ball & socket brows and wires in the lips.
An evolving puppet.
Been tinkering with this guy for about 2 years.
There is a project for him. A few in fact, just haven't got to em yet.
In fact, this guy has yet to be animated at all.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

*drooool*
this is amazing.
Let me know if you ever need someone to animate/test your puppets!

Andrew S said...

WOW, really nice looking puppet.

Graham Read said...

Thanks!